Sunday, May 6, 2007

A to Z again

   Dawn has been the meme-inator recently, devouring online quizzes like there was some possibility they might all disappear tomorrow. I have been the invisible man, popping in once a week or so to make sure y'all know about CarnivAOL, and doing little else. Maybe, with a little help from Dawn, I can get a few entries posted this weekend.

A-Available or Single? Neither.
B-Best Friend:  Yeah, uh, I'm not in high school anymore.
C-Cake or Pie: On the Internet, the answer to that question is always, "Pie."
D-Drink of Choice: Single Malt Scotch.
E-Essential Item(s): A very sharp knife.
F- Favourite Colour(s): Colour(s).
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummies=Blech! I'll go with good jujubes anyday
H- Hometown: Maple, Ontario.
I- Indulgence: Single Malt Scotch.
J- January or February: February. My Birthday's then. Also, leap years are cool.
K- Kids: Uno. Teenager. Headaches coming.
L- Life is incomplete without: Single Malt Scotch.
M- Marriage Date:  September 29, 1990.
N- Number of Siblings: One sister.
O- Oranges or Apples? Depends on the day. 
P- Phobias/Fears: Gotta go with Dawn on this one. Spiders give me the heebie jeebies.
Q- Favourite Quote: "You can't reason someone out of something they didn't reason themselves into."--Jonathan Swift.
R- Reasons to smile: What, I need a reason? OK, so usually it's because I'm looking at my wife.
S- Season: Fall, crisp dry fall air... leaves aflame.(Dawn's answer left complete and unedited here.) 
T- Tag Three: Homey don't play dat. Besides, I wasn't tagged for this one. Just thought I'd jump in and play. Feel free to do the same.
U- Unknown Fact about Me: Sometimes I get interconnected itches. I'll scratch my elbow, and my knee will start to itch. When I scratch that, my elbow starts again. Sometimes I think I'm nutso.
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Definitely oppressor of animals. My chosen instrument of oppression is the Bar-B-Que.
W- Worst Habit(s):I'm an asshole.
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds?: A few, here and there.
Y- Your Favourite Foods: Single Malt Scotch. (You expected me to say something different?)
Z- Zodiac: Irrelevant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Fellow Asshole, I like the link to your sister's blog. She writes about the dryer. I thought I was the only person who spent time thinking about the washer and dryer. They both still amaze and befuddle me. I'm going to have to go back and read more.
--Cin

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to check out your sister's blog.  Also, it isn't that the memes will disappear... but my sanity might!  LOL  I guess being busy lately really has you needing a Scotch huh?  What is your fave brand name?

You are the second person to leave my Season answer... thank you.  :-)  Simple things please simple minds and all that!  LOL

I will have 2 teenage boys next March...  may the fates smile on us both!  lol

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

Okay.

"Sometimes I think I'm nutso."
I just have to say..........


"I'm an asshole."
Well, I have to agree.........

This is just too easy to be any fun.
Give me a challenge will ya!
Brent