Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Well, it's not Layla, but...

   Speaking of Eric Clapton, here's a video clip Matthew made when he was fooling around with my camera a little while ago. The people in Ottawa he is speaking to are his Aunt, Uncle and cousins, for whom we are trying to get him to make a movie of him playing a song or two. As he hasn't actually made a final video for them yet, this will have to do until we can cajole him into completing the project.


   I'm not sure why he eshews the use of a pick so vehemently, but he prefers doodling around just with his thumb and fingers. I'm always bugging him to use a pick. Also, his guitar sounds out of tune here, what do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well how cool...your boy plays old Cream tunes. If I was his age, I'd be his girlfriend...and you would be crying. heh heh--Cin

Anonymous said...

Yes!  Yes I can hear you!  Can you hear me?  Hello?  Is this thing on?

Tune your guitar, man!  Even I can tell it's not quite right.  And I suck at music.

Simon

Anonymous said...

LOL... nothing like a little Cream... I lost 'something' to that a long long long time ago... lol

Yes, the guitar sounds a bit out of tune.  And, I love the new shorter hair Matt!!  Tell him I said he looks older!  Very nice...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Doesn't sound out of tune to me (inside joke)