Tuesday, March 20, 2007

CarnivAOL #35

   The thirty-fifth edition of CarnivAOL has just been published at No More Appetite for Destruction. Gina has gathered nine entries from journals around AOL J-land and put them together in one place for easy access. For good measure, she added a couple of her own to the mix as well.
   A big thank you to Gina for doing an excellent job hosting this week, and to all of the CarnivAOL participants for being a part of this little blog carnival devoted to AOL journals and blogs.
   The next edition of CarnivAOL is due to be published April third at
Carpe Diem. I know Dawn will be looking forward to hearing from all of you. I'm still looking for hosts for upcoming editions of CarnivAOL. If you are interested, drop me a line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate when the friggin alerts are out!!!  Dammit!  I didn't see this earlier!  Bolting over there now...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/