1) The latest edition of CarnivAOL has been published. Where? Why, at the CarnivAOL blog, of course.
2) Everybody's favourite fart joke blogger, Dornbrau, has announced Blog Crawl 2. Be aware there is a much shorter lead time to this one. Join in, won't you?
3) I have decided to participate in Journal Tournament IV. Why did I skip tournaments I through III? No idea.
4) No takers so far on my Skeptical Astrology Challenge. Lots of reasons why not. The most popular excuse seems to be that science cannot measure astrology. Apparently, the test I outlined won't work, because astrology often reveals things about people that they don't even know about themselves, or are in denial about. So people are subconsciously motivated to choose the wrong reading if given a choice. That explains the reading Lynn sent to me. It appears she knows me better than I know myself.
I briefly detailed two different types of tests in the comments section at Lynn's blog, but no one will allow that any of them might be even remotely valid. The second most popular excuse for not testing astrology was that astrology already is science, and actual science really isn't. Or something like that.
5) I've been meaning to link to this for over a week, and keep forgetting. Mr. Deity is a series of short, humorous video clips that look at God as a corporate entity. Here's part one:
Look for parts two through five, and the Super Bowl extra: The Press Conference at MrDeity.com. Funniest line is in the first one, though: "...but wait for Lou." I laughed out loud. For several seconds. I guess you had to be there.