Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'll take 'how not to make the same mistake twice in a row' for $100, Alex.

   A week ago I was faced with the prospect of trying to put together a CarnivAOL entry having received only two submissions. This was entirely due to my own oversight in failing to publish a call for entries the previous week. So, in an effort to forstall a repeat performance, I hereby, officially, call for submissions for the next edition of CarnivAOL, to be published next Tuesday, January 23, 2007.
   If you would like to be included - and goodness knows I would like you to be - email your submission to me before Sunday at midnight. If you are unsure exactly how to go about doing that, explore the links in the 'All About Me' sidebar on the
main page of the CarnivAOL blog.
   I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to send you a link earlier today but I said... Oh no... wait for the call or he will lose it again!!!  lol

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

  Aw, be fair, Dawn. I didn't lose it last time. AOL did. I never received it. It simply vanished into the great, grey void that is the interstitial internet...
-Paul