Sunday, December 31, 2006

There can be only one!

   Via. Dan, here are my results for the Superhero personality quiz. I think I've done this one before, but I can't remember what the result was then. Still, I don't think I can complain about this...

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man 100%
Robin 70%
Supergirl 60%
Hulk 60%
Green Lantern 60%
Superman 40%
Wonder Woman 40%
Catwoman 40%
Batman 20%
The Flash 20%
Iron Man 0%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz


   And since I was in the vicintiy Dan did it too, I did the Supervillain personality test as well...

Your results:
You are Dr. Doom
Dr. Doom 70%
The Joker 60%
Apocalypse 60%
Mr. Freeze 56%
Dark Phoenix 55%
Juggernaut 52%
Lex Luthor 50%
Magneto 44%
Poison Ivy 40%
Green Goblin 36%
Kingpin 36%
Catwoman 33%
Venom 28%
Mystique 20%
Two-Face 20%
Riddler 14%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.
Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz


   Hmm, I sense a potential conflict here. We can't both be Dr. Doom. War is brewing. A war of monumental proportions. I'd step back, if I were you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well...  I'm the American Dr. Doom.  I'm tougher because, as an American doctor, I've got to deal with HMO's and Medicare.  You?  Pffft...  Sensible pharmaceutical prices and socialized health care hardly makes you intimidating.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/

Anonymous said...

I agree about the Dr Doom and Dan!  LOL  I was Wonder Woman and Mystique!

be well,
Dawn

ps... My hubby was Apocalypse and Batman!

Anonymous said...

 As this is my first visit to your journal it seems quite fitting that I find the split personality on the first entry I read.  Well the rest of the journal show the good and evil at battle?

                Julie

Anonymous said...

Well, that was a dissapointment. I'm Robin as the hero, and I'n Venom (never heard of him) as the villain. What I found interesting is that I am 50% Catwoman as the hero and as the villain. Not only do I wonder why she's in there playing both sides, but I also wonder about some latent tendencies I may have that I'm not aware of.

Fred

Anonymous said...

I resisted for three days.  But then I had to come back and take both tests.  Damn you, Paul, damn you to heck!

SUPERHERO:
Superman: 80%
Spider-Man: 75%
Robin: 72%
Supergirl: 60%  (WTF?!)

SUPERVILLAIN:
Mr. Freeze: 50%
Lex Luthor: 41%
The Joker: 37%
Green Goblin: 36%

Simon