Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thursday post

   First, Happy Thanksgiving to my American cousins. No, today is not Thanksgiving in Canada, but not because we do not celebrate it. Just because we celebrate it on a different day. For more on that, read my Thanksgiving entry from 2004.

   B: Today marks the day after the publication of the
48th edition of The Skeptic's Circle. It was publiched a day early to allow the host to celebrate Thanksgiving without pulling his hair out in worry over whether he could get a blog carnival published on time. Head on over to Decorabilia to read the latest crop of skeptical blogging from, oh, everywhere.

   On the gripping hand, I keep my hair short so as to ensure I cannot pull it out every second Tuesday as I struggle to find the time to put together an edition of
CarnivAOL. I'll be doing that again this coming Tuesday, so get your entries to me before the weekend is over if you want them included.

tags:
, , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read your 2004 entry and thanks so much for the history lesson. I still don't know when you celebrate anything but I'll bet it is fun trying to plan your schedules there in Canada. Cute dogs, too.
So, Happy Thursday to you!
-Cin

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Happy Thursday.....

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

umm....yeah..I remember! you said it was in October huh?!
(gazes over hill and dale to imaginary buffaloes in Cananda)
humm..:)
nat

Anonymous said...

Skeptic's Circle is sometimes fun!
CarinvAOL rocks! thanks Paul!
natalie

Anonymous said...

NOT SO FAST!  For those of us that are investors, there are GREAT deals for us to grab up at a 30-50% discount off of the new home pricing!  HUD foreclosures are so hot right now. The government just wants to liquidate properties that the sellers lost.   Most are only 2-3 years old homes.  My buddy turned me on to a site called www.findahudrepo.com and I found literally hundreds of homes all across the country.  NO LIE!  and it was free!
Check it out and lets make hay while the sun is shining on investors!


www.findahudrepo.com