Monday, August 7, 2006

Out of my spots again

   Once more, I am here to be confounding to you; to take you out of your Aurora Walking Vacation comfort zone. That's right, I am going to link to something from somewhere else, even though I have, in the past, expressed my disdain for such things, much like iced cappucino.
   I have absolutely no idea who Andrew Sullivan is, other than the fact that he writes a blog called The Daily Dish for Time. I followed a link there from somewhere else to watch this excerpt from The Colbert Report about Wikipedia, and the nature of reality. It's funny because it's true. It's also unbelievably sad for the same reason.
   If you don't understand why, send me an e-mail, and I will explain it to you.

tags: , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sad...  huh.  And eye opening... thank you.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

"It's funny because it's true. It's also unbelievably sad for the same reason."

That's why Colbert is so damned funny; he knows just where to prod.  And there's nothing that'll incite laughter quite as much as what can also draw tears if approached from a different perspective.

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com