Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Memosity

1. YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET?
A couple of chocolate bars and a can of Coke.

2. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
An otter. Or Kempenfelt Kelly. Or both.

3. WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE REDHEAD?
Mmmm, Julianne Moore.


4. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT AN IHOP?
What's an IHOP?

5. LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norell, by Susanna Clarke.

7. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR?
I beg your pardon?

8. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED.
I sliced my palm cutting a bagel. D'oh! Also, I've been building a dog house, and my right elbow is a little sore.

10. ROCK CONCERT OR SYMPHONY?
Either, but I'm more likely to be able to afford the symphony these days. Sounds strange to me to be saying that, but the prices of rock concert tickets have got out of hand.

11. IF SOMEONE WERE TO BUY YOU A GIFT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO BE?
A Plasma TV. Or a nice shirt.

12. SODA? 
No. Pop. Usually Root Beer, but only when we eat at a fast food restaurant. We keep Coke and Ginger Ale in the house as mixer for when we entertain, but no one here drinks it on a day to day basis.

13.FAVORITE FLAVOR OF PUDDING?
Butterscotch.

14. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing a shirt. Get it?

16. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Personal jet pack.

17. WHAT IS YOUR DEADLY SIN?
Wow! according to this, I'm quite the sinner, but it looks like lust is the biggie.

Greed: Medium
Gluttony: Medium
Wrath: Medium
Sloth: High
Envy: Medium
Lust: High
Pride: Medium

Discover Your Sins - Click Here

via She Said What.

Tagged to do it next: nah, Homey don't play dat. If you want to, do.

tags:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know abou that quiz Paul, I scored so low on pride that I'm embarrassed to post my scores...now that doesn't make sense does it?

Anonymous said...

Sloth and Gluttony were my biggies on that test, but I kinda skimmed through it.  I know I'm guiltier of Lust than it indicated, but it didn't ask the right questions.  Probably a good thing.

And good call on the Julianne Moore thing.  I totally fell in love with her in Boogie Nights; she way outshone Heather Graham in that.  And also, um, classier films she's been in too.

Simon

Anonymous said...

Not surprising lust is the biggie... I imagine for most men it will be...

IHOP is the International House of Pancakes, which I guess you Canadians are deprived of!! lol

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Dawn said:"IHOP is the International House of Pancakes, which I guess you Canadians are deprived of!!LOL"

And what kind of sense does that make, I ask you. International, my flapjack!
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know.... it is ironic that there is no IHOP in Canada.... however, the pancakes are international style not the chain.

Sorry Paul...

be well,
Dawn

ps... did you like my joke????

Anonymous said...

"the pancakes are international style not the chain"

And what, exactly, is an international style pancake?
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Great answers. Candy bars and a soda and you would still have money left over. You are a thrifty shopper Lol.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Paul,  You asked what exactly is an international style pancake...

Well, according to them, French is a thin pancake with an orange marmalade sauce, German style is also thin and has a lemon butter, Swedish style are thin and with a lingonberry sauce.  Then there are 3 kinds of French toast, blintzes, potato pancakes and Belgian Waffles.  And, of course, plain old American southern buttermilk pancakes and regular waffles.  

I hope this helps... please see www.ihop.com for more info....

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

coolie poolie paulie smirk
nat

Anonymous said...

1. Frappuchino, Citrus Flavoured water, a bag of flaming hot cheetos, and a bag of ruffles sour cream and cheddar chips.

2. A mermaid.

3. Lucille Ball.

4. Banana Pancakes. I'd tell you what an IHOP is, but I'm assuming a few other readers probably already clued you in. I personally don't think you're missing out on much.

5. "Everything I'm cracked up to be" by Jen Trynin

6...uhh..there was no six....

7. Booty shorts w/ polka dots.

8. dropped aluminum plates on my toe @ work, broke not the little toe but the one next to it. My boss swore I was going to sue her. *eye roll*

9. Not one of these either....

10. Rock concert, all the way.

11. Ooo, I agree with the TV. I also wouldn't mind an iPod upgrade, to one with video and what have you.

12. ahaha...pop. I'm a Coke person.

13. Chocolate. Thats about the only chocolate thing I do like.

14. T shirt, with Pebbles on it from "the flintstones."

15...errr, 16.... A Suzuki Hayabusa.

17.  Looks like I'm "lust" as well. God Dammit anyway,

have an awesome day!
-rach