Sunday, July 23, 2006

Nick, nick, nickety-nick

   Via Dan, I have the latest and greatest silly list meme on teh internets.

Five things...

...in my refrigerator.
1) Strawberries
2) Beer
3) Cream cheese
4) Maple syrup
5) A box of Arm & Hammer baking soda

...in my closet.
1) A Minolta X-700 camera outfit with 28mm, 50mm, 70-210mm lenses, motor drive, flash unit, tripod, and various and sundry accessories.
2) A duffel bag containing pairs of curling shoes, grippers and gloves, a stop watch, and a baseball cap.
3) A rack containing about fifty ties, of which I have worn one in the past year.
4) The suit that goes with that tie.
5) Tom Cruise.

...in my purse.
1) nothing
2) nothing
3) nothing
4) the kitchen sink
5) nothing

...in my vehicle.
1) A tarpaulin
2) Sawdust
3) Entrenching tools
4) A big old bag of leaves
5) A set of industrial bolt clippers
"...if you're stumbling home, after the dance,
oh my God, you haven't got a chance..."


   I know, none of you got that last bit. Don't worry about it, you never had a chance.

tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why would anyone want Tom Cruise in their closet?

betty

Anonymous said...

So, give... what movie or song is it from...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good point Betty!  I definitely wouldn't want him... I boycott him now...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I READ YOUR JOURNAL AND IT MADE ME LAUGH..............IT WAS WONDERFUL

Anonymous said...

Funny as always.

You have an entire camera kit in your closet? I knew you used to work at a photography store but I didn't know you took photos. Is it getting dusty or are you still using it? Curious.