Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Italy! Why did it have to be Italy?

   Some early results are in for the psychic predictions I wrote about two weeks ago. If you recall, the first prediction was that Germany would win the World Cup. In today's sports news I see that Italy defeated Germany by a score of two-nil in semi-final play. In other news - or lack thereof - no birth announcement yet for the interviewer who was told by the psychic her child would be born on July first or second.
   So, if you are keeping score (I know I am)...

Number of predictions tested: two
Correct results: zero

    Would you pay money for a psychic reading from "celebrated" Toronto psychic, May Miller? Do you think she offers a money back guarantee?
   Other predicitons we are watching: still no J-Lo pregnancy announcement. Of course, the prediction was that the news would come out "soon." Not all that precise a qualifier. More to come on that one. The rest of the predicitons were based on a longer time frame, and we really won't be able to comment on the first of those for about six months. Don't expect me to forget.

tags:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to get my psychic readings for Miss Cleo!

(In a cheesy Jamaican accent from a jail cell in New York City) "Call me now, for your free tarot card readin'."

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

When it comes to this stuff...
YOU MIGHT BE THE WORST WINNER EVER!!
Ever hear of being gracious in victory?
Brent

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Brent, but I don't understand your comment. What victory is it you think I have to be gracious about?
-Paul

Anonymous said...

Hey!  How'd my prediction about a Canadian suffering some lower back pain as a result of a landscaping project turn out?  

I need to know if I have "the gift."  

-Dan

Anonymous said...

um..hummmm (considering the offer)...
Oh Paul I thought that it was great that Itlay won..it was two overtime goals right? Sortof surprizing it that sense of the word.
Congratualtions though! those two goals were great!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Paul what do you think of the Court TV Series(new) that uses psychic reporters to solve crimes where the police have no clues and actual crimes have been solved?
:0 ;)
natalie