Sunday, July 16, 2006

I'm mad at Lissa 'cause she thought of that title before me

   ...a meme for you to steal, if you like (I did).

GRUB-OLOGY
• What is your salad dressing of choice?
  
Salt, olive oil, and either red wine or balsalmic vinegar. The wife usually asks me to dress the salad because she always puts too much vinegar.

• What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
  
Lissa said Swiss Chalet. I've never considered Swiss Chalet a fast food restaurant. I guess if that qualifies then so does St. Hubert, so that's my pick. Of course, I have to go to Ottawa or Montreal to find one.

• What is your favorite sit down restaurant? 
  
The wife and I quite enjoy going to a little place in Bolton called Allegro. Wonderful Sicilian food and atmosphere.
 
• On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 
  
The wife worked a waitress in school, so we tend to tip well. A waiter or waitress who impresses us will get at least 20%. Attentive and adequate service will net a server 15%. Less than adequate, and the percentage starts dropping like it was pushed off a cliff.

• What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? 
  
Nothing.
 
• Name three foods you detest above all others.
  
Brussels sprouts (have I said that before?) Any vegetables that have been boiled into a paste-like consistency. Liver.

• What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
  
Peking Duck (if the restaurant is worth its salt, you have to order it the day before).

• What are your pizza toppings of choice?
   Steak (damn, I miss Dante's).

• What do you like to put on your toast?
   Butter and peanut butter. Kraft Smoothie only. Occasionally grape jelly. Used to really like Grandpa's crabapple jelly, but Grandpa's not around to make it anymore.

• What is your favorite type of gum?
   Rarely chew the stuff. Usually whatever Matthew has lying around.

BI-OLOGY
• What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
   I generally don't consider my physical attributes.

• Are you right handed or left handed? 
   A droit.
 
• Do you like your smile?
   No, I think I look like the guy The Joker hit in the mouth with his cane.

• Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
   You mean, like, surgically? No.

• Would you like to? 
   Have surgury? What kind of a question is that?
 
• Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
   Hearing.

• When was the last time you had a cavity?
   I have cavities right now (they don't go away, you know).

• What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
   My ass.

• Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
   No.

MISC-OLOGY
• If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
   No.

• If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
   Westforth. Or Cornwall. I'm joking.

• How do you express your artistic side? 
   I guess you could say this is it (Lissa's answer to this question made me laugh long and loud).

• What color do you think you look best in? 
   Can't say as I ever really think about that.
 
• How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
   I don't understand the question.

• Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? 
   Hasn't everyone, at least unintentionally, at some point. On purpose? No.

• If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
  
Oh, prolly.

• How often do you go to church?
  
Couple of times a year (more often than I pray).

• Have you ever saved someone’s life?
  
Not that I’m aware of.

• Has someone ever saved yours?
   Not that I’m aware of.

DARE-OLOGY
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
• Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
  
Sure.

• Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
  
Unlikely.

• Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
  
Unlikely.

• Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
  
No.

• Would you never blog again for $50,000?
  
That's per year, right? When do the cheques start coming in?

• Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? 
  
Sure.

• Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
  
No.

• Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
   No.

• Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
  
Easy, peasy.

• Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
   Sure. That's annually, again, right?


via
stuff and junk

tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was intresting. Good answers.

http://journals.aol.com/pookyluvsu/BehindHazelEyes/

Angela

Anonymous said...

I borrowed this for my own journal; hope you don't mind.
It was fun!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers....

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

dear Paul,
funny to a fault!:):) hilarious to be sure!
some of the questions are just too droll..so...you can imagine how everyone finds the answers! lol! thanks :)
natalie

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh out loud on some of those.

I like my brussel sprouts cooked on the soft side. ;p

I've had Peking Duck. Didn't order it the day before and I didn't like it. There was too much fat.

Anonymous said...

I got knocked out for over 5 minutes while playing soccer once. I was going to kick a ball that our brutish Ukrainian exchange student was going to kick, and we collided. One minute I was running, and the next thing I knew, I was in an ambulance going "Whuh?"

Anonymous said...

You had Lissa in stitches when she read "No, I think I look like the guy The Joker hit in the mouth with his cane."

Dante's has GREAT pizza. I used to order from there when I lived in Thornhill. It's still the only place I know that has steak as a topping for its pizza.