Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A replicator of cultural information that one mind transmits (verbally or by demonstration) to another mind

   I'm not even gonna really think any more. I'm just gonna keep ripping off the stuff that Dan has ripped off from someone else. Did that sentence make any sense?

     Here's a meme [Dan] swiped from Miss Jackie's journal Waiting to Exhale

1-What do you want people to say about you when you die?: I really won't care, you know, being dead and all.

2-How long does it take you to get ready to go out?: Let's go!

3-If you were an animal what would you be?: I am an animal. I am a human being.

4-What's your biggest fear?: Fear itself.

5-What’s your most prized possesion?: My Canadian First Edition Hardcover copy of Guy Gavriel Kay's novel Tigana. No, wait. I lent that to someone andthey never returned it. Damn!

6-What’s the funniest word you can think of?: "Real psychic."

7-Do you get along with your parents?: See? Every one of these things has at least one dead giveaway question that proves it was written by a teenager. Of course I get along with my parents. I'm over 40 years old. I long ago let go of any teenage angst I had over that.

8-What do you look for in the opposite sex?: Great...tracts of land.

9-What was the most difficult thing you had to do?: Take my pregnant wife home from the emergency room after being told the the child she was carrying was no longer alive.

10-If you were given one day to live what would you do?: Being an evil atheist, I'd probably go on a mad killing and raping spree.

11-If you could relive any day of your life either for good or to change it what would it be?: I would have worn a different shirt on school picture day in 1983.

12-What's the worst feeling in the world?: Losingsomeone you care for.   The best?: This is AOL, remember. PG rated journals. Sorry. Use yourimagination.

13-If you could meet anyone who ever existed who would it be?: "Holy Mary Mother of God"   why?: To ask her who really knocked her up.

14-What was the meanest thing you ever did as a little kid?: Mean? What are you talking about? I was a little angel.

15-What have you learned about love?: Yeah, right.

16-How have you changed in the past year?: Well, according to my annual check up, I've gained seven pounds... 

Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to do this here and now, while I'm thinking about it.  1.  I want them to laugh, not talk. 2.  It doesn't matter how long it takes me to get ready, I'm always late.  3.  I am an animal... period.  4.  Biggest fear... losing a child.  5.  Prized possesion... Big Baby, my camera.   6.  Funniest word is 'drawer'.  (really, say that slowly, or quickly... it doesn't matter, it sounds goofy).  7.  I adore my parents, but they were embarassing when I was a teenager.  8.  What do I look for in the opposite sex?  Well, duh!  SEX!  9.  Most difficult thing I had to do... pretend it didn't matter.  10.  If I had one day to live, I'd be total honest with myself.  11.  If I could relive any day I would relive my birth so I could remember.  12a Worst feeling:  betrayal.  12b.  Best feeling:  please don't tos my comment... ORGASM!  13. I'd like to meet John Denver just to see if he really was as awesome as his poetry.  (by the way Paul, I loved your answer!)  14.  Meanest thing I ever did as a little kid was locking my baby sister (spoilt brat!) in a wardrobe after telling her about a 'ghost' that live in it.  15.  I have learned that love is forgiving, even when you know better.  16.  I have changed by being more tolerant of ignorance, and more forgiving of intolerance.  But mostly I have learned to honestly laugh, even when I really want to cry.

Anonymous said...

Okay... I did the survey... come visit me!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa! I just looooove your answers. You're so clever damnit. :-D

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Interspersing a few serious answers in there amongst the dross sort of shakes it up a bit, eh?  Like that killing and raping bit; I never would have expected that of you, you evil bastard.

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

That also reminds me: my wife's been bugging me to *start* getting an annual check-up.  Dammit.

Simon