Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Other times I can hardly see

Nicked from Dan (who later pointed out that questions number 20 and 29 were missing from the list, so I did some googling and found them, and really, they're pretty lame, but I put them in there anyway):

43 of the MOST random questions...

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?

At the stoneyard buying flagstone and chipped red brick. 

2. Who will be your next kiss?

Probably my wife, but you never know.

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

Yes. 

4. When is the last time you went to the mall?

Friday.

5. Are you wearing socks right now?

Yes.

6. When was the last time you went out of town?

Define "out of town." 

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?

No. 

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Coffee. Ah, swwet, sweet addiction.

9. What are you wearing right now?

Shorts and a t-shirt...and socks. Well, sockettes, really. And underwear. I'm wearing underwear. I'm not one of those perverted naked computer stalkers.

10. Have you been in a car wash?

Yes. 

11. Last fast food you ate?

DQ Chili Cheese Dog. I'll never do that again. Oh, I went through the Wendy's drive thru and ordered a Soquid the other day. The lady didn't know what I was talking about.

12. Where were you last week on Saturday?

Home.

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

Underwear and Sockettes. 

14. When was the last time you ran?

Never. I don't see politics in my future either.

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?

Right now I'm watching the World Cup football match between Germany and Ecuador.

16. What is your favorite class?

Mammalia.

17. Your dream vacation?

Scotland. 

18. Last 3 people's houses you were in?

In-laws. Parents. Um... Ah, bpslider45's 

19. How old are your parents?

Not quite 70.

20. Are you in love?

Yes.

21. Do you miss anyone?

Occasionally. I usually have time to reload. 

22. Last play you saw?

... No idea.

23. What are your plans for today?

Stuff. And junk (used without permission). 

24. Who is the last person you commented on myspace?

I don't go to Myspace. It's silly. 

25. Ever go to camp?

Yes. Not recently. 

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?

Sometimes.

27. What do you want to know about the future?

Anything. Make any concrete, verifiable predictions. I don't have high hopes, though.

28. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne

No. But I plan to shave later.

29. Are you hungry?

Yes.

30. Where is your best friend located?

Do people have "best friends" at 40?

31. Do you have a tan?

Yes. In places.

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?

I suspected this was a silly meme created by a silly pre-teen. Now I'm past halfway through it, I might as well finish. That's another fallacy, by the way. It's called the Sunk Cost Fallacy. Remember, it's never too late to cut your losses.

33. Do you collect anything?

Not with a passion. I dabble in antique cameras.

34. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?

You know, the HPV incident

35. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Never had soda. Drink pop, though. Through a straw when I get it at the fast food places. Straight out of the can or bottle otherwise.

36. How do you like your drinks?

In my hand.

37. Do you like hot sauce?

I like spice. It's a flavouring, not a challenge to your manhood, OK?

38. Last time you took a shower?

Sunday. I'm heading there next, though. Wanted to wait until I had finished hauling all that stone around.

39. Who do you have a crush on?

My wife. What did you expect me to say? She might be reading.

40. What is your mood?

Not sure. What's this mean?

41. Are you someone's best friend?

No idea.

42.Are you rich?

I have my health, my wife, my son. I have a roof over my head, a car in the driveway, and food in the fridge. But, no.

43. What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?

I'm pretty sure he's not a terrorist. At least, not a very good one.

tags:
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta stop being nearly the first person to comment most of the time.  People might start to wonder if I actually work.

If you had asked for a 'fpoon' as well, her head would probably have exploded.  That would have been cool.

Lissa's gonna be pissed at you.

I've never used the word 'sockettes' even once in a post, let alone twice.  And if you had said you were wearing sandals with them instead of shoes, I would cease to admit knowing you.

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

A "soquid" is actually a colloid.  I wish they'd call it a colloid.  It bothers me that I had to (sorta) learn what a colloid was.  

-Dan the Nicked
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/



Anonymous said...

Really Paul,sockettes? are they little electrical outlets?

Anonymous said...

dear Paul,
lol I recognize that title again!
:):)
Hey Paul do you really think Americans should do more in the way of promoting the World Cup?:) the Economist is after us about it!
Hey drats you never emntioned what you thought about the game!
natalie

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul!  I am baaaaack!!!  Did you miss me???  I just did this survey... come read...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hey?  Did you notice there's no number 20 or 29?  

Who the hell started this damn meme?

-Dan

Anonymous said...

You ARE way cooler than Richard Hatch.  But I'll bet he's going to enjoy his jail time more than you would.  If you were a tax evader, that is.  I'm not accusing you of anything.  Hopefully you're not as naked as Richard Hatch was either.  At least not as often.

Simon

Anonymous said...

Don't dis Richard Hatch!  He totally made Battlestar Glactica what it was.  

-Dan

Anonymous said...

And then lived in it, alone, for the next twenty seven years...and counting.
-Paul