Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Misha Barton has public tantrum

via. AOL Entertainment:
The 20-year-old starlet apparently had it out with her mother in the elevator of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in New York. Seemingly paying no mind to witnesses, Barton berated her mother for having difficulty with the elevator key. "You're so [expletive deleted] retarded! What idiot can't put a [expletive deleted] key in?" shrieked Barton. "What the f*ck, Mom, give it to me! You're so stupid it takes you 10 hours to do anything!"
   Now we see why the producers of The O.C. had her written out of the show. Would you want to deal with that crap on a daily basis? I mean, her mom doesn't have a choice. It's kind of a made your bed, sleep in it thing, but nobody else has to put up with that kind of bull.
   Misha, however doesn't seem to understand.
Next Barton reportedly complained about an upcoming interview, whining, "Do I have to do that interview later?" When Barton didn't hear the answer she wanted, she was apparently miffed, "I hate this [expletive deleted] job."
   You hate your effing job, Misha? Poor baby. Let me give you some advice. You could always get a different job. There are plenty of jobs out there you are qualified to do. You could be the person at McDonalds who puts out the "Caution: wet floor" sign. No, not the person who uses the mop, that may be a bit of a stretch for you, but you could, you know, unfold and stand up the sign.
   Or, maybe, you could join one of those crews that drive along the bus routes and stop at every shelter to squeegee the glass and sweep the concrete floor clean. I hear they're hiring. In fact, I hear there's an opening in the Motel6 laundry. Sure, there's some training involved, and rubber gloves, but you might be qualified.
   So quit your effing job, Misha. Nobody should have to put up with all those demanding interviewers, and photographers, and make-up artists, and publicists. It's inhumane, I tell you. Besides, I hear they're raising minimum wage again.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some entertainment news also.
http://journals.aol.com/teeisme57/OhMyWord/entries/1796
I never watched The OC but if I was her mother, I'd smack her face.

Anonymous said...

It's good to see the devil didn't destroy Canada today, Paul!  

She is a brat...nuff said,

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Actually I doubt she has any other job option that would tolerate her behavior, she'd be fired in a heartbeat and probably end up living off of the state.
Yeah, and I'll bet her mama is wishing she listened to her own mama when she said to teach that girl some manners.

Anonymous said...

I always thought that Michael Jackson should be made to work at McDonald's for a month incognito to get some clue what the real world s like.  Of course, this was when he was younger and less bizarre-looking.  I suppose it's too late now, but here's another case where the same principle applies. - K.

Anonymous said...

aw geez..to be honest with you, I don't know this "celebrity whiner" I swear if she's my daughter she's gonna get the hardest slap on her face she'd wished I am not her mother (well actually I am NOT her mother and so very lucky her! LOL!) no, seriously, I can't believe her mom put up with that..in public? and what do you mean her mom doesn't have a choice? Is it worth losing self-esteem just because the daughter is making the money? screw that..she can go on whining..I'd live in peace instead. I don't have to have anything to do with a kid like that. Geez..I'd be surprised if they'll have room at Mcdonald's for kid like her! She makes a lot of money bereating her own mother and complaining about interviews? geez! please!
no, I don't watch OC so I obviously don't know her (I'm sure my daughter knows this "celebrity whiner") and I don't think I'd want to even watch OC now..or ever.
hmp!
(yeah, yeah, my blood boils when I hear kids act like that!)
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Please send this dear sweet snot-nose brat my way. Thanks Paul, for confirming why I do not watch the O.C.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Another celebrity brat. Well ya know what Misha? There will always be someone right there to take your job if you don't want it! Like does she think she's an Oscar winner anyway? Give me a break!

Anonymous said...

what a smuck
nat

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there, wishing they could have been in her shoes.  She just doesn't see that she had it made.