Friday, June 9, 2006

Here's a memey (me-me?) thing

1 - Accent: I don't have an accent, you have an accent.

2 - Booze: Quality beverages in moderation, any variety will do. (Well, I'm not a big drinker of white wine).

3 - Chore I hate: Dusting. It's such a pain in the ass having to move the hundreds of knick-knacks around.

4 - Dogs/cats: Shadow/Lady. Also: fishies.

5 - Essential electronics: Computer, audio/video system, Death Star (in progress).

6 - Favorite perfume/cologne: I couldn't care less, but my wife likes it when I wear Hugo Boss.

7 - Gold/silver: Engagement ring and wedding ring. Used to wear a chain, but it broke.

8 - Hometown:
Maple, Ontario.

9 - Insomnia: is a way of life.

10 - Job title: Father.

11 - Kids: Well, duh!

12 - Living arrangements: In a house.

13 - Most admired trait: Couldn't say. You'd have to ask someone who admires me.

14 - Number of sexual partners: I don't understand the question.

15 - Overnight hospital stays: None. Well, maybe when I was a born, I guess.

16 - Phobia: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself."--Franklin Delano Roosevelt

17 - Quote: ?

18 - Religion: is
unnecessary for me, but thanks anyway.

19 - Siblings: Sister.

20 - Time I usually wake up: Morning.

21 - Unusual talent: Heck, I'd settle for some usual talents.

22 - Vegetable I refuse to eat:
Brussels sprouts.

23 - Worst habit: I'd ask my wife for her opinion, but I haven't got all day to listen to the list.

24 - X-rays: Lotsa teefies. My wrist, once (turns out I'm not gay).

25 - Yummy foods I make: Most recently,
rainbow trout fillets with onion and bacon.

26 - Zodiac sign:
The Curmudgeon.


via:
42 year old loser, or am I?

tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any help finishing off that Death Star, let me know.

I assume it will be self-dusting and none of the cafeterias will serve brussels sprouts?

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

I meme'd too.
http://journals.aol.com/teeisme57/OhMyWord/entries/1799

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul :)

I like this meme. Very cool answers. I completely agree about Brussels Sprouts. I have tried to like them, and if I drown then in a nice cheese sauce I can almost deal with it. LOL. :) Take care.

Always, Carly
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I so stole this from Dan, who apparently stole this from you. Thanks. :-D

I'll do your dusting if you come do my laundry . . . or better yet I will let you organize my shoe collection, that is always a task.

Take care,

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't have you any other way, Nanook.

Loo Vees Ya'!

xoxoxo,
andi

Anonymous said...

I think I like the Roosevelt quote the most; the sibling one and the father one!
and oh..I don't have an accent you have an accent! ..fetching
nat

Anonymous said...

Here is mine:

1 - Accent: I talked just like my dog...don't you?
2 - Booze: I gave it up for lent.. and health reasons
3 - Chore I hate: All
4 - Dogs/cats: I have Max- a terrier mix/ Fireball - a tabby terrorist
5 - Essential electronics: Cell,computer,car,camera, head screws/marbles
6 - Favorite perfume/cologne: makes me sneeze
7 - Gold/silver: Silver
8 - Home town: Falls Church, Va.
9 - Insomnia: no, I love to stay up until 2 am
10 - Job title: Day care provider or " go sit in time out" Provider
11 - Kids: 1 Ryan, he is 13 and God's gift to me!
12 - Living arrangements: married
13 - Most admired trait: People say I am giving.....I say I am silly
14 - Number of sexual partners: Sorry I am a lady..I don't kiss and tell
15 - Overnight hospital stays: 3 {birth, back, and bleeding problems}
16 - Phobia: Heights, fire, and dying before I tell all that I love that I love them
17 - Quote: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."~~~~ GOD
18 - Religion: christen, Baptist
19 - Siblings: 2 brothers {who I love dearly!!!!} and 1 sister {whom I love}
20 - Time I usually wake up: 6:20 am {go to bed at 2 am}
21 - Unusual talent: being 45 and looking 35...at least that's what folks say I look
22 - Vegetable I refuse to eat: celery
23 - Worst habit: Thinking
24 - X-rays: I think its...5
25 - Yummy foods I make:  Pies and cakes
26 - Zodiac sign: Libra ..if you believe in that stuff