Thursday, May 25, 2006

Some Thursday thoughts

   Apparently, today is towel day. Are you a hoopy frood?

   Apparently, the world is going to end today. I'm wondering if the guy deliberately chose towel day for this prediction, or if that's just delicious irony.

   Please check out the latest edition of The Skeptics' Circle at Skeptico. There can be only one!

   Please check out CarnivAOL. It's time for me to solicit entries from the AOL and AIM blogging communities for next week's edition.

tags:, , , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing missing in the towel description is its usefullness as a storage medium for neccessary nutrients.  

One unfortunate thing about the world ending today is the fact that you could have told me about this BEFORE I mailed my credit card payment this morning.  That's simply wasted money now.  

-Dan

Anonymous said...

I am now SO glad that there's an entire mountain range between me and the deadly Pacific ocean.  I mean, sure, I'm pretty far inland to begin with, but you can't be too careful.

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

LOL - I told my son who loves Doug Adams about the towel day... " that is just stupid mom' and I quote!!  lol

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

towel, never heard of it, sounds interesting....lol
check out my blog

http://journals.aol.com/summerxxobabyy/famouslyinfamous/
--addison

Anonymous said...

I carried a pink towel into the Taliesin West bookstore earlier this month so a frood would know it was me.  Does that count? 'Cause I'm really not going to take a towel into Safeway with me this evening.
Karen
http://outmavarin.blogspot.com