Thursday, May 11, 2006

Happy Thursday, part deux

   It is two Thursdays since I last made an announcement of this nature. Today a new edition of the Skeptics' Circle has been published at The Second Sight. The Skeptics' Circle is a bi-weekly blog carnival devoted to the arena of skepticism and critical thinking.

   While we're on the topic, I am looking for submissions for the next edition of CarnivAOL, the bi-weekly blog carnival devoted to AOL and AIM journals. Send me an e-mail containing a link to the entry you want to feature. More details are available over at the
CarnivAOL site.

tags:, , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... will look for CarnivAOL fodder

btw, one time when our dishwasher broke and the kids were toddlers I had so much crap to do (they were 1,3 & 5 ish) I took all the dirty dishes and put then into the baby tub and put it into the big tub.  After the repair dude from Sears fixed it, I reloaded it with the dirty dishes.  Yes, sad, but true.  

THought I would give you a chuckle...

be well,
Dawn

I did a search to purchase your novels on amazon and found an Uncle John's that appears to have been written by you??  Is that true?  

We are the hugest fans of Uncle Johns and have all the Bathroom Readers and a few of the special editions... (all frayed from reading and rereading especially by my 13 year old) but we do not have this one!  

My son was so amazed and thrilled, apparently your stock as a writer has gone up several notches in his eyes.  Is there some way to arrange a signing of this book?  I would love to surprise him for his 14th birthday in August.  If you will be in NYC or Northern NJ anytime soon or we could arrange this via mail...please let me know.

Thank you,
Dawn Miller

http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I'm just going to be a semantic ass and say that you probably mean "semi-monthly".  Since bi-monthly means every two months.

And what the heck's Dawn saying about your books on Amazon?  Is she insane or in the know?

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Si. Fixed that.
-Paul

Anonymous said...

what fun!
nat