Thursday, February 16, 2006

Into which sci-fi crew would I best fit?


   You scored as Serenity (Firefly). You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.

Serenity (Firefly) 100%
Moya (Farscape) 88%
Deep Space Nine (Star Trek) 81%
Babylon 5 (Babylon 5) 75%
Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix) 69%
Bebop (Cowboy Bebop) 63%
Millennium Falcon (Star Wars) 63%
Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica) 63%
Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda) 56%
SG-1 (Stargate) 44%
Enterprise D (Star Trek) 25%
FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files) 19%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in?
created with QuizFarm.com

As you can see, I corrected the title for grammar. Found at...hell, I can't remember. I could have sworn it was one of Shelly's blogs, but now I can't find it again.

tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul,
That quiz is fun!:) I got farscape (moya). thanks
natalie

Anonymous said...

I am Nebuchadnezzar (matrix) and Millenium Falcon (star wars)

cool...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I was Babylon 5!  I was kinda hoping for Andromeda.