Friday, January 13, 2006

Damn!

   Apparently, this week was National De-lurking Week. And I missed it!

   There is still some time left. If you are a regular (or semi-regular) reader of AWV, and you have never made a comment before, I invite you to de-lurk, and leave a comment here.
   If you do not have an AOL or AIM screen name, and so are unable to comment here, I invite you to drop me an e-mail (address can be found by clicking on the 'comments and contact info' link in the left side-bar.)

tags:
,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And if I am not a lurker at all, and comment on about half of your entries, there's about a 50% chance I'll comment here, too. - Karen

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul!
hugs, nat

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul.  Do you have a favourite seat in the library there yet?  Looking forward to seeing you back online more regularly in the near future.  Whenever that is...

Simon
http://simianfarmer.com

Anonymous said...

Grrr. I can't believe I missed NDW! Hope the librarians are treating you well.

http://saveasecretaryfrominsanity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Okay, fine, I read fairly regularly, and when I do, sometimes I just have nothing to contribute, but I do read....:) Penny

Anonymous said...

miss you

Anonymous said...

Have you got your computer fixed yet?? Your still slacking in the entry department~~Unless your slacking on purpose <which I do often>, and then carry on..........

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

So I'm playing a get-to-know-new-bloggers game and stumbled on yours.  I know you from CarnivAOL anyway, but HI.

If you wanna play, give me a few minutes to finish up the entry and then look me up on http://journals.aol.com/kristeeenaelise/thedailypurge.

=) kris