Sunday, November 13, 2005

Saturday Six

   Patrick's Saturday Six is a wildly popular, weekly meme that I have never participated in before. I don't know why, it has just never grabbed me. This week, the first question tickled me, and so, here are my answers to this week's Saturday Six.

   This first question needs a little bit of tweaking...

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted.  A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that [they may be a complete nutter].  Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?

Of course I would, without any hesitation, because there are no such things as ghosts.

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?

That would be the part where I quit it 18 months ago.

3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with?  What was the main topic of the conversation?

"Matthew, it's time for bed."
"No."
"Yes."
"Aw."
"Goodnight."
"OK."


4. Take this
quiz:   What kind of "smart" are you?

Naturally Smart

You're a naturally smart person. Your intelligence comes to you naturally, rather than from instruction - and you are better with applied or more real-world things... which comes in handy, here in the real world.

20% applied intelligence
60% natural intelligence
quiz_result
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook?

I can't remember. A couple of weeks ago I totally overdid the ribs on the BBQ, but we ate them anyway. My screw-ups tend to be more on the minor, yet additively annoying scale.

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1:  If you had to do over again, would you change anything?

I would like to think that I would, and yet, I have a scary suspicion that I would be entirely unable to.

tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul Glad you joined us!  http://journals.aol.com/courtenaymphelan/saturdaysix

Anonymous said...

i had to take the test .. once i realized there was no way i could get a "you're stupid" reply lol

appears i am "all-around smart" .. but more towards being "socially smart" instead of "school smart"

i had to laugh .. i KNEW what your answer was to #1 before i read it lol

pamela

Anonymous said...

It's funny, when I started seeing the Saturday Six entries this week, I thought of you..... And here it is!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz and I'm Naturally Smart. Boy is that quiz way off. LOL

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul,
:):) ..your answers are very amusing.
hugs, natta