Monday, October 10, 2005

Three quickies

You Are a Freedom Rocker!
   You're stuck in the 70s - for better or worse
Crazy hair, pot soaked clothes, and tons of groupies
Your kind showed the world how to rock
Is that freedom rock?... Well turn it up man!

What Kind of Rocker Are You?


Your Brain's Pattern

   You have a tempered, reasonable way of thinking.You tend to take every new idea in, and meld it with your world view.For you, everything is always changing. Each moment is different.Your thinking process tends to be very natural - with no beginnings or endings.

What Pattern Is Your Brain?


You are an Atheist
When it comes to religion, you're a non-believer (simple as that).
You prefer to think about what's known and proven.
You don't need religion to solve life's problems.
Instead, you tend to work things out with logic and philosophy.


What's Your Religious Philosophy?





Ah...anyone have a cigarette?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, here is how it goes.
1) I hated this one because... well... I AM NOT A CHICK ROCKER! I don't even come close to qualifying as a chick which might be fun... ya never know.

2) Kind of reminded me of horoscopes. Designed to be right no matter the outcome. not interesting but not offensive either.

3) I loved it. Pretty much nailed me exactly. I always wondered what an agnotic was. HEY, wadda ya know... IT'S ME!
Well... the description matched me anyhow.

Keep up the good work! I've been impressed.
Brent

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!  3X.... I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

this was fun! :):):)
thanks Paul!
hugs.nat

Anonymous said...

I lied. 2 comments.

Looks like you're not the only freedom rocker.......freeeeeeebird! *holds up lighter*

http://myspace.com/rachelbugaboo

-Rach