Sunday, October 16, 2005

I come from the land of the ice and snow...

You Are
Tangerine

You are a beautiful person, in a wistful kind of way. If you could, you would spend all your time daydreaming and writing poetry. You are a tragic beauty.

You are sensitive and caring, and you don't take insults well. You don't smile much, but when you do, you really mean it.

People like to be around you because you are a calming influence. You have an appreciation for all things beautiful, and you probably have some potted plants. You also most likely own a cat.

You like Sundays and hot tea. You will spend your entire life yearning for quiet beauty, which is a rarity in this world, so you read a lot.

Everyone you know thinks you're "nice."

Take the Which Led Zeppelin Song Are You? Quiz

via Olddog299

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not for nothing...I don't want to be a tangerine! What other fruits are there? Ok so I daydream, I do write poetry,people have told me that I was tragically beautiful (I didn't know how to take that one} I did have a cat and I have a garden full of plants....yuck...Tangerine all over.....Wherever do these tests come from..evil genius?? Sandi

Anonymous said...

 I turned out to be 'Tangerine', too.  I'm just glad I didn't end up being 'Stairway to Heaven' .... unlike most Zep fans, I always hated that song.  Tina http://journals.aol.com/onemoretina/Ridealongwithme

Anonymous said...

it's three for three in comments thre people three tangerines lol
is that funny or what?giggles
nat

Anonymous said...

Nice.  I like what the tangerine says.  Daydreaming, writing poetry, tea, reading.  That's gotta be me too.  Lol!  Hugs,
Lisa