Sunday, September 11, 2005

His name is Wash, hellooooo

Why am I not surprised?

Wash
"The Pilot"

Which Firefly character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

   We've been watching the Firefly series on DVD again. One or two episodes a day, as we have time. Every time I watch an episode of this series I am struck by how well done it was. I marvel that FOX couldn't make it fly. The feature movie, called Serenity, comes out just a few days before we get back from Italy. We'll have to be making plans to go see it the following weekend. Who else here is a Firefly fanatic?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me.  But I like Buffy better. Oddly, I got Wash, too. - Karen

Anonymous said...

Me.  But I like Buffy better. Oddly, I got Wash, too. - Karen

Anonymous said...

It said I was "The Ambassador Inara"

Never seen the show though.

Have a great Vacation Paul and Family!!

Take lots of pics please!!

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

Ha!  I have a friend who's an avid fan, and she met Adam Baldwin at the Toronto sci-fi/amine/game expo in Toronto last month.  She's a Canadian Browncoat in Ottawa, so I passed your link onto her.  She's already seen Serenity twice!  You're only an apprentice fanatic, Paul, so you've got more work to do.  

Have a great holiday.  I know I'D like something unique from Italy if I were to get a Christmas gift from you ;)

Paula

Anonymous said...

cool. the warrior
natalie

Anonymous said...

we cannot wait to see the movie but will probably let the opening crowds die down a bit. I hope this brings the series back. judi

Anonymous said...

I was surprised that I am 'The Captain' but that's here nor there.  lol  Thanks, this is one of my favorite memes.  http://journals.aol.com/vortexgirl/MyFamilyMyLife/entries/58
Dianne