Thursday, August 4, 2005

What's your humour style?

the Cutting Edge
(52% dark, 43% spontaneous, 38% vulgar) your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi


My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 99% on dark
free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 99% on spontaneous
free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 99% on vulgar
 The 3 Variable Funny Test

   For the life of me, I cannot remember where I first saw this. If I figure it out, I'll come back and linkee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Simian Farmer... survey says:

the Ham
(43% dark, 47% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

Anonymous said...

I am the Ham

(34% dark, 43% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


Sounds sort of....boring. : )
candace

Anonymous said...

I knew I liked you .....the cutting edge also :)
Betty

Anonymous said...

I am witty, oh so witty.  Clean, complex, dark.  I like it.

Paula

Anonymous said...

like Sim I'm the Ham.... hmmmm... not sure I agree, but it was fun.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a moment to take the test but it looks fun and I'm not allowed to have that it seems these past few weeks... I'm just blowing through but imagine I'm a little bit of everything in humor at different times...  hope you are having a great day!  It's a zoo over here.  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think I have a variety of humor. One needs it in todays world.  like you have it in your Journal.  It's quite interesting.  It is how you take life, not how it takes you!

                                                     Great Job,

                                                         Marsha

Anonymous said...

Ahh I love that ..innocent stuff..belushi and all
natalie