Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Two things

   For those of you with an interest in the tale of what happened during our geeky get together in Niagara-on-the-Lake, my acount can be found here. It is the post beginning "this was the way of it," authored by a really clever guy by the name of Robin of Lox. If you go back to the beginning, and read the entire thread, you'll get a bit of insight into the community that is Bright Weavings.

   Also, sometime in the last twenty four hours, my counter quietly passed 10,000 hits. I would like to offer a sincere thank you to those of you who regularly read, and comment on my journal. Your support is appreciated.

edit: OK, so that might be a little premature. I swear, it said 10017, and then, suddenly, inexplicably, it said 9963. Whatever. It will eventually pass 10,000, and I still thank you for your patronage.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 10,000, Paul...! You're worthy of it... After cramming for two days on every entry you've made since you started your journal - I feel safe in making this assessment... Keep it up! :)

Anonymous said...

>>edit: OK, so that might be a little premature. I swear, it said 10017, and then, suddenly, inexplicably, it said 9963. Whatever. It will eventually pass 10,000, and I still thank you for your patronage.<<

*laughs* Whatever... you're still worthy... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... counter problems seem to be plaguing AOL Journals... Look on the bright side, at least yours is still there! I understand that some have just reset to zero the last couple of days for no apparent reason.... AND, you are almost there <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see it hit 20,000.........cmp

Anonymous said...

according to your counter ... i'm the 10,000    do i get a prize?

Anonymous said...

Well, it's over 10,000 now!!! Congrats Paul!!! :) Penny

Anonymous said...

I've been missing a daily fly-by the past week or so, Paul, so I'll get your counter up a little when I get back home.

'Twas tres swell seeing you, Pat and the rest of the geeky brood last Sunday.  I'm hitching up with fv and tv tomorrow (well, it's 11.58 PM as I write this, so technically I can claim it'll be tomorrow; AHHH!!  The computer clock just changed to 11.59!!  I'd better hit SAVE so it doesn't make a freakin' liar out of m....  Crap.)

'Twas tres swell seeing you, Pat and the rest of the geeky brood last Sunday.  I'm hitching up with fv and tv LATER TODAY for a brunch type thing in Ottawa.  Will be taking pics and posting some sort of synopsis over at BW of course.  Sort of my own personal epilogue to the NOTL affair.

Please thank Pat again for the stuffed dolphin.  The boy sleeps with it every night and we'd have to do a Charleton Heston-esque "...from my cold, dead hands!" sort of thing to get it away from him at times.  Good pick!

Simon