Thursday, May 12, 2005

Bug repaired

   After AOL recently modified the archives system for AOL journals, I discovered a fly in the ointment. On my journals (I have no idea why, but it seemed to be related to the journals.aol.ca addresses) my archived entries didn't start until the end of the archive sidebar. That meant someone visiting one of my archived entries saw a large expanse of white at the top of the page, and had to scroll down (a substantial way if I had been prolific that month) to reach the begining of the entry.
   Today, I notice that issue has been fixed. My archived entry pages now cascade properly, and can be more easily read. Thank you, AOL.
   Oh, the link on my front page still reads 'older entries.' No biggie.

edit: (May 18, 12:33am) Well, it was fixed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for AOL fixing things!

Happy Friday the 13th!

<3 Rachel

Anonymous said...

great!
n