Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Something old, something new...

   This sure has taken me a while. I finally finished writing my last set of interview questions, and sent them off to Dornbrau. Watch her journal for the answers.
   Posting answers last week were
The Warm Fuzzy One, and The Virtual Mustang Rider. Thanks for playing, Rachel and Tina.

   Whew! Now, on to the next one. I stole this one from a thread on a message board I used to frequent. I call it "Ten Things That Might Be True About..." The idea is to pick a blogger who's journal you regularly read and make up ten things that you suppose could be true about that blogger. They don't have to actually be true. They don't have to be supported by any specific evidence. They just have to sound plausible based on what you know about that blogger. Just, you know, be nice.
  I'll start. Here are Ten Things That Might Be True About Karen Funk Blocher:

1) Karen's favourite song is Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through by Meatloaf. Either that or My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.

2) The highest pair of heels Karen owns are two inches, and she's only ever worn them once.

3) Karen's Joshua Wander series was to have included fictional television commercial jingles that she wrote and recorded. They were later edited out.

4) Karen once lost her car keys for a whole week. Only after she had paid to get them duplicated did she find them under some papers on her desk.

5) Karen still has, tucked away in a drawer, every pair of eyeglasses she's ever owned. except one. They were her favourites.

6) Karen isn't even remotely interested in the new Dr. Who series coming out. She thinks it will be "complete bullocks."

7) In grade school, Karen never raised her hand, even though she knew all the answers.

8) Karen likes to collect nostalgic toys because she feels guilty about how badly she treated her toys as a child.

9) Karen has clear high school recollections of grades 9 and 11, but can remember almost nothing about grade 10.

10) Karen will neither confirm nor deny the rumour that she was once locked in a storage room for fifteen minutes with Scott Bakula.

   And there you have it. Karen, I hope you don't get too upset with me for making you the example in this new bloggame. You're next. Pick a blogger you read and fire away. But, once again, be nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have Dr Who there?  
Surprises me!
Did you get the original ones too I wonder.
Memories of scary darleks and hiding behind the sofa come flooding back!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I think I'll rate the truthfulness of these by percentages.  Stay tuned! Also--sorry, Paul, but I'm going to try to create a meme.  - Karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, thanks for the questions, they were fun to answer.  Here are my answers.
http://journals.aol.com/dornbrau/DUSTBUNNYCLUBOFNORTHAMERICA/entries/1216

Anonymous said...

Holy Crud! i don't know whether to Play or
just to wait 4 my "ox 2 be gored."
The latter, i suppose. Verrrry Clever.