Friday, March 11, 2005

OK, I'm pumped.

   I just watched the new trailer for Star Wars III: The Revenge Of The Sith. It's available exclusively to Hyperspace members, and AOL members. :p Up until now I've been pretty blase about the upcoming movie. Episodes I and II were good, but did not really excite me, and the teasers available for Revenge so far did not change my expectations.
   This new trailer goes far more deeply into the story Episode III will tell, and for the first time, I am really looking forward to this movie coming out. It's gonna be awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waffling right now between BASTARD! and an Austin Powers-esque YEAH BABY!

I will have to wait until it gets thrown up there for us regular Star Wars dot com watchers since I am a member of neither hyperspace nor AOL.  As giddy as a little girl...

Simon

Anonymous said...

Yep, G. saw this on the splash screen when he signed on, pulled it up and we both took a look... we are now eagerly awaiting it's arrival at the local theatre <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

just saw one in the theater the other day for the first time - Woo Hoo for Episode III is all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

I am a SciFi nut!!!!  Can't wait to take my two boys, wait...3 boys to see the movie.  I love Star Wars, though my favorite is Star Trek.  The husband likes Star Wars much more and as genetics dictate, so do the sons!  Can't wait!

Tammy