Monday, March 14, 2005

More on five questions

   There are answers to be had. Karen, of Musings from Mavarin, posted her answers last week, and has since posted a follow up based on my comments afterwards. Simon, of Simian Farmer, posted his answers today. Be warned, don't click through to Simon's answers unless you have twenty minutes to spare. He gave my questions an in depth treatment that is, as his blog usually is, fascinating reading.
   There are, at last count, three more people waiting for questions from me.
Rachel, Tina, and Jody, I have not forgotten you. Personalized questions will be forthcoming in short order. Anyone else who wants to play, I'm questioned out. Check out those who have played, and ask them to set you up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!  Yes, you've certainly done your part (once you take care of Rachel, Tina, and Jody).  Becky (http://journals.aol.com/ryanagi/Wherelifetakesyou/) plans to answer my questions to her sometime today.  - Karen