Saturday, February 12, 2005

Isn't that amazing!

Preview  Derren Brown is a British television personality. Calling himself a Psychological Illusionist, Derren has a television show in which he performs apparently remarkable feats of mentalism, mind reading, and mind control. Much of what Derren does is reminiscent of The Amazing Kreskin, but where Kreskin always made sure he told people what he was doing was not paranormal, he left it at that, maintaining a level of mystery. Derren Brown takes it one step further. Actively championing the causes of skepticism and critical thinking, Derren often bases his demonstrations on common methods used by alleged psychics and fortune tellers. He follows every demonstration with a thorough explanation of exactly how he does the astounding things he does. Here is a page of video clips that will amaze and entertain you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Thank-you for paying me a visit at my main journal Ellipsis. You have a very interesting and unique journal here...I like it very much. I will be visiting again soon. Here are the links to all my journals I hope you will come by again soon.

Always, Carly :)

http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/Ellipsis   (Main Journal)

http://journals.aol.com/ondinemonet/EllipsisThemoonlightGallery (Art/History)

Http://journals.aol.com/azurewillow/EllipsistheBlueWillowGallery ( My Photos Only)

Anonymous said...

I emailed you already...Lissa and I had great fun and a great conversation based on this...Thanks! Penny

Anonymous said...

where do you live that there was so many orb's inthe pics/