Friday, January 21, 2005

Blog jog today

  Anonymousbadge is a police officer with a unique view of the job. I recommend you read her. A recent entry of hers takes us to the logical conclusion of the road rage entry I wrote the other day.

  Simian Farmer is an engineer (no, not the kind that wears a striped hat). He is also one of the biggest Star Wars geeks (um, I mean fans) I know.

  Kelly, of Byzantium's Shores, holds the dubious honour of putting the words Buffalo and Blog together in a sentence more often than any other man. No, I don't know why either. He has also decided to attempt The Scalzi Gambit, in that he has taken a novel he wrote and posted it on the Internet. It worked for John. Best of luck, Jaq.
(thanks for the grammar assistance, Karen)

  Rebecca was recently seen wearing pink. Apparently this is cause for raised eyebrows. Someone check the temperature of hell, will you? No, wait, it's something more important than that: she and her mother are exploring the meaning of the word survivor. I don't believe there is a desert island involved.

Lahoma was MIA for a while. She's back.

  If you're not on here it doesn't mean a thing. I read about thirty or forty blogs regularly. These are just the ones that happened to have an entry that caught my interest over the last couple of days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...in that he has taken a novel he wrote and posted it on the Internet."  There, was that so hard? ;)

K

Anonymous said...

Quite all right, Paul.

"Star Wars Geek", far from being any sort of insult, is more a badge of honour, and certainly does denote anything derogatory.  'Fan', by the way, is just the short version of the word 'fanatic'.  Oddly fitting in this circumstance.

Simon
http://simianfarmer.blogs.com

Anonymous said...

I just wandering back to your journal to see if everyone was excited about figuring out your "sign" with your 2 weeks from now hint and saw your edit in your identy entry. Tricky! So I meandered down to see if I'd missed any entries and found this one. Thank you for the mention. LOL Your right hell has a new hue.
Rebecca