Saturday, August 28, 2004

puppy dog tales

Well, we did it. We paid the OSPCA the $262.50. And another $250.00 or so on supplies.

And this makes it all worth it:

 

A new friend.

                               

Get this collar offa me!

 

Tuckered out.

Matthew named him Shadow. Which seems to make sense because he can usually be found attached to somebody's ankle. His first night was a challenge, as he didn't like being confined to his crate, but he seems to be getting used to it. Today he spent several one hour periods in it, and tonight he fell asleep fairly quickly. We'll see how long I can get him to go. Last night I had to take him out for a pee at 4:30am. He's a pretty smart dog, though, so I don't think it will take us too long to get him house trained.

I had my fingers crossed while I typed that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

AWWW - I agree - he was well worth the money!

Anonymous said...

Great!... glad you did and matthew has chosen a funky name! Shadow... sleeps a lot
Valerie